MX Player Description
Powerful video player with advanced hardware acceleration and subtitle support.
1) HARDWARE ACCELERATION – Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of a new HW+ decoder.
2) MULTI-CORE DECODING – MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. The test result proved that the multi-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
3) PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN – Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan are also available by option.
4) SUBTITLE GESTURES – Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
5) MX FILE SHARING – Fast transfer files without mobile data usage. Share Music, Share Video, Share Files.
5) KIDS LOCK – Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps.
6) PAID FEATURE – There are too many paid features. Background Music player, EQ manager, Dark Mode, Hide your Video FIle, etc.
– DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS subtitle tracks.
– SAMI(.smi) with Ruby tag support.
All Video file are supported
About “Draw over other apps” permission: This permission is required to block system buttons when input blocking is activated on the playback screen.
About “Pair with Bluetooth devices” permission: This permission is required to improve AV sync when Bluetooth headset is connected.
About “Disable screen lock” permission: This permission is required to remove screen lock temporarily when Kids lock mode is used. Nevertheless, a secure screen lock will not be disabled.
About “Control vibration”, “Prevent device from sleeping” permissions: These permissions are required for media playback on some devices.